20th August 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

CLAT can be written after graduation? Age limit, registration fees and coaching centres in Hyderabad?

Hi. Iam studying B.com Taxation 2nd year. I want to know that whether can i write Clat after graduation and is there any age limit after graduation? So that i can prepare for Clat from now on wards.What is the registration fees? Please give me Clat details after graduation,coaching centres for Clat at hyderabad?

22nd August 2014, 12:50 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CLAT can be written after graduation? Age limit, registration fees and coaching centres in Hyderabad?

Surely CLAT can be written after Graduation and you will be eligible for Post Graduate course in Law if, you have completed any stream Graduation course. CLAT is a common law admission test organised for admission into 14 top Law Universities in India. CLAT is conducted for Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in Law.

For Post Graduate course there is no age limit and any Graduate can apply for it. Hence, make sure that you satisfy the age criteria for CLAT before applying for it. The notification for CLAT usually comes in the month of February or March. Just wait for it and you have to pay application fee to get the form which you have to send with relevant documents.

Hence, don't worry about anything and start your preparation in full flow so that you can get good marks in the entrance exam. Top 14 National Law Universities give admission on the basis of CLAT score. These Universities are the best in India so be prepared for the exam.

You must have 55% marks in Graduation from a recognized University. There is 5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Hence, be prepared for the exam. The course will be of 3 years duration.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
22nd August 2014, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CLAT can be written after graduation? Age limit, registration fees and coaching centres in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. Iam studying B.com Taxation 2nd year. I want to know that whether can i write Clat after graduation and is there any age limit after graduation? So that i can prepare for Clat from now on wards.What is the registration fees? Please give me Clat details after graduation,coaching centres for Clat at hyderabad?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test .This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

If you have completed LLB course with above 55% marks then you are eligible for CLAT exam for LLM admission.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

Yes , You are eligible for CLAT exam .

Best Books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

CLAT Exam Guide
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

List of the Best CLAT Coaching centers in Hyderabad:-

Hyderabad Study Circle
1-2-365/25/C, Domalguda,
Hyderabad - 500 029
Tel:+(91)-(40) - 27638527, 27635654

Ambedkar Study Circle
SR Nagar, Near Community Hall
Hyderabad - 500 038
Tel:+(91)-(40)- 9848205759,9959930876

Vikas Academy
Flat No-604, Paigah Plaza, Liberty Cross Roads, Beside Niit,
Basheerbagh, Hyderabad - 500029
Call: +(91)-40-67117331

ACE Engineering Academy
Flat No 201
A & B Panacomm Business Centre
Opp J C Brothers
Ameerpet
Hyderabad
Pin - 500016
Phone : (91)-(40)-65974465, (91)-9618889739

Vaghdeesh Coaching Centre
First Floor
National High School
R.K Nagar
Opp Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Street No 2
Malkajigiri
Hyderabad
Pin - 500047
Phone : (91)-40-67117409
14th April 2015, 11:32 PM
amanshrivastava98

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?