5th November 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I give entrance exam after graduation?

can i give entrance exam after graduation ? although my DOB is 9nov 1994.

7th November 2011, 12:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give entrance exam after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i give entrance exam after graduation ? although my DOB is 9nov 1994.
Your Question is Incomplete and I cant Understand Your Question Properly !!

You have asked, that you are eligible to apply for Entrance Examination After completing Graduation (But you have not mentioned, Which Type of examination).

But, please dont worry because I am give you some Information. After completing Graduation, you are eligible for Many examination like CAT Entrance examination, MAT Examination, Bank Examination and Many Other Examination.

Since your age is now 18 years, So after completing Graduation you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 years and you must have completed your 12th Examination from a recognised board. The Notification of NDA Examination will be published in the month of December and then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

You are also eligible for SCRA Examination Only If you have completed your 12Th examination OR Graduation with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for SCRA Examination, But for this Your age should between 17 to 21 Years, The Notification was already Announces and Updated in the official website, so please apply for this examination soon before the Last date and for more details please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in

You are also eligible for CAT Entrance examination after completing Your graduate degree course, To apply for CAT Examination, You must have completed your Graduation with Minimum 50% Marks in any discipline form a recognised University. Final year Graduate candidates are also apply for CAT Examination and this examination is Conducted by IIM's every Year.

You are also eligible for CDS Examination, Only when you have attained the age of 19 years, To apply for CDS Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, And for More Details please check official website.

So, After graduation you are eligible for Many examination, So please checked the Employment Newspaper to get the Information about Latest examination.
7th November 2011, 02:43 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

hi, yes you are eligible various entrance exams viz. cat,mat,bank exams and many more...

since you have age factor with you...you can also apply for NDA as well as CDS (after completing your graduation)

you are also eligible for IAS and IPS as well.
check for latest updates in Employment NEWSPAPER ..

good luck..
7th November 2011, 08:43 AM
sathish0038

hi friend,

After completion of your graduation you have number of entrance exams are there.

Based on the graduation you can apply for the
--Navy,
--Air-force,

The age limit for these exam 16.5 to 19.once you cross the 19 years you are not eligible for the exam

And you are not mention which type of entrance exam you wrote.So,
you have a possibility to apply for the bank exams
and CAT if you have an idea about MBA you can apply for this Entrance you can join in B school.

for more information about the entrance exams after graduation please visit the following link:
www.upsc.gov.in
7th November 2011, 09:45 AM
rudramishra

You are also eligible for CAT Entrance examination after completing Your graduate degree course, To apply for CAT Examination, You must have completed your Graduation with Minimum 50% Marks in any discipline form a recognised University. Final year Graduate candidates are also apply for CAT Examination and this examination is Conducted by IIM's every Year.

You are also eligible for CDS Examination, Only when you have attained the age of 19 years, To apply for CDS Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, And for More Details please check official website.

So, After graduation you are eligible for Many examination, So please checked the Employment Newspaper to get the Information about Latest examination.
7th November 2011, 02:38 PM
rudramishra

Hey yours age is under 21
so you canoot give any entrance examination
7th November 2011, 02:54 PM
rudramishra

you are eligible to apply for Entrance Examination After completing Graduation (But you have not mentioned, Which Type of examination).

But, please dont worry because I am give you some Information. After completing Graduation, you are eligible for Many examination like CAT Entrance examination, MAT Examination, Bank Examination and Many Other Examination.

Since your age is now 18 years, So after completing Graduation you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination, To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 years and you must have completed your 12th Examination from a recognised board. The Notification of NDA Examination will be published in the month of December and then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

You are also eligible for SCRA Examination Only If you have completed your 12Th examination
8th November 2011, 12:26 AM
gkumar13000

yes graduation is sufficient qualification...but u need to be of minimum 18 years age for any entrance,,,exam
14th May 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exam i can write after completion of my B Sc
24th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What are all the competitive exam eligible for an MBA graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?