10th January 2012, 12:56 PM
garvit312

Can I give medical entrance after opting for biology? What is the procedure?

I have passed 12th class with pcm and now i m in 1sem doing btech in a local college but my interest is to doctor. 5 members in my family are doctor.can i give medical entrance after opting for biology.what will be its procedure?and do you feel decision i m taking have any sense.plz plz guide me..

18th December 2012, 02:54 PM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance after opting for biology? What is the procedure?

Dear Friend,

* Yeah, you are eligible to opt for medicine through entrance scheme.

* Choose the medical institutions where you wish to pursue medicine.

* Check for the university's official website regarding the same.

* Probably the information about the release of application brochure would be around December to march of every year.

* You may apply either by online or offline method.

* Some of the top institutions in India are,

* AIIMS

* AFMC

* MAHI

* JIPMER

* CMC

* Best wishes :-)
15th February 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give medical entrance after opting for biology? What is the procedure?

I am passed 12th with P C M ,can I appear in medical entrance exam in 2014 or Aipmt
5th September 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my class 12 with pcm in 2012 ,but i want take a additional subject bio for medical entrance . what is it procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?