7th August 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air force after opting biology in 11th and 12th standard

I m intrested in armed forces but I have opted for biology,so How can i join indian airforce after opting biology in 11th and 12th standard?

9th April 2014, 09:00 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Air force after opting biology in 11th and 12th standard

After completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. The examination will be held in the month of August and April Every. This year last date for receipt of application was already closed. NDA Examination is conducted for admission to Army wings, Navy wings and Air Force Wings.

To apply for Indian Air Force, you must have a completed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects of a recognized School or equivalent qualification. Even though studying in the final year of 12th board exam may also eligible to apply for this examination. You must have attained the minimum age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 19 years. Selection Process is based on the Written Examination, Physical Interview, Medical Test followed by SSB Interview.
10th August 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air force after opting biology in 11th and 12th standard

i want to join IAF but i choose biology subject so please tell me the procedure and eligibility for iaf subject biology and work on this field
15th January 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to join IAF But i choose biology subject so please tell me the procedure and eligibility for iaf subject biology and work on this field
24th June 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am Sonu from Jaipur,Can I join Indian Air Force, I am studding in Bsc 1year?
29th December 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Why besides of having physics and chemistry biology students cant jsoi air force they can gave them a basic training of required mathmatics because biology is also include in science stream so they can also have a right to get these jobs
31st December 2018, 04:25 PM
praveenyoutuber

You're a biology student so you can apply only for the army, not for the air force. A student with 10+2 pass or currently studying in 12th class can give NDA entrance exam irrespective of his stream. However, only PCM students can join Airforce or Navy. Any other stream student can opt for Army wing of NDA.

Thanks
17th May 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of biology and I want to join the indian air force then what is the process and what type of questions ask in air force
4th August 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir biology se ldkiya airforce m konsi job ke liy apply kr skti h
23rd July 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the process and qualifications to become a doctor in air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?