21st November 2011, 10:50 AM
drbinalshah

Am i eligible for UPSC after gaining 1 year experience in practicing Homeopathy as a doctor?

I m a Homeopathic doctor having one year experience of working as a medical officer in a hospital.My graduation completion year is may-june 2010.M I eligible to give UPSC exam for medical officers and get a government job as a medical officer?kindly provide your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  2. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  5. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  6. Is there any Homeopathy doctor job in Army?
  7. Can i become Homeopathy Doctor after B.Tech? What is the procedure? What is the scope of Distance Learning?
  8. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  9. What is the scope of BHMS doctors in USA?
  10. Diploma in guidance and counselling or in psychology after diploma in Homeopathy? -- [New]
  11. How can I write any homeopathy entrance exams to become a doctor? I've completed my MPC in intermediate
  12. Which is better between Job and Higher Studies after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Legal Implications of practicing homoeopathy with RMP(AM) certificate.
  14. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  15. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  16. Is it possible for me to become a BHMS doctor by doing a distance online study course in Homeopathy?
  17. Can i be eligible for LLB after if I am a general physician doctor DHMS practicing since 16 years in Thane?
  18. Can I earn as much as I spend on my MBBS course?
29th July 2012, 12:11 AM
akash7832

Default Re: Am i eligible for UPSC after gaining 1 year experience in practicing Homeopathy as a doctor?

yes u r eligible for upsc exam...combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India, an autonomous entity established in 1950 under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment of doctors to services like Railways, Ordinance Factories, Health Service, Central Health Service and the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?