25th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MP PMT if I have done my 12th from Meerut?

sir,
i am a resident of U.P ,i have done my 9,10 and 11 class from sagar(M.P) and my 12 class from meerut(U.P) can i appear for mp pmt exams this year.sir please reply me soon.thankyou.

21st June 2012, 03:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MP PMT if I have done my 12th from Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a resident of U.P ,i have done my 9,10 and 11 class from sagar(M.P) and my 12 class from meerut(U.P) can i appear for mp pmt exams this year.sir please reply me soon.thankyou.
In order to appear in the Test, candidate must have passed or appeared in the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology alongside having passed in the English subject [40% marks in case of reserved category candidates] from a recognized Board which is conducted by University certified by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st December of the year of admission. The candidate must be bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh or born in Madhya Pradesh and studied for three years continuously in any educational Institution of MP.
9th January 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give MP PMT if I have done my 12th from Meerut?

can i get admission in government medical colleges of MP through MP PMT 2014, i am from meerut U.P. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?