6th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?

i am studying in plus two from recognized school in Delhi am i eligible to give the Punjab PMT my father is a defense personnel and has served the state for 3 years

19th December 2011, 04:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?

No you are not eligible as you should either be from punjab or should have completed your class 12 from punjab.
The entrance test is conducted for the following courses:
BAMS , BDS , BHMS and MBBS
Eligibility for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
The candidate should have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with 50% in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board. The candidate must have attained 17 years of age and must be permanent resident of the state of Punjab.
Eligibility for BHMS
The candidate must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with 40% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board or in PCB group.
30th January 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized school in Delhi?

i am from haryana, and passed 12th from national open school delhi. can i am elligible for haryana pmtb test
10th February 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

my father is a punjab govt. employee serving from last 20 years. Can i give punjab pmt if i pass my 12th class from haryana ?
24th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear in punjab PMT AFTER PASSING 12TH FROM KASHMIR
1st March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a resident of punjab, but did my higher schooling from rajasthan. i even have a domicile of punjab, am i eligible for punjab pmt.
21st March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Am i elegible for any state pmt, i passes 10 2 exam from non-medical side but i passed biology exam as a additional exam from board of school education Haryana, Bhiwani. Please send me answer on my email account
"[email protected]" I request you please send as soon as possible.
4th April 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take the Punjab PMT because I am an NRI but still hold Indian citizenship. I am about to complete my 12th in about to three months. I plan on studying for the tests here in the US and take the test next year. Lastly I did not take physics over my high school academic course but have taken all other college level science and math courses.
27th April 2012, 09:43 AM
Manik Chhabra

Post Re: Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT after studying 12th from recognized college in andhra pradesh.

sir My permanent resident is in punjab but i am studing in Andhra board in12 and i did my 10th in punjab from cbse board my parents my permanent resident is in punjab can i give punjab pnt
15th May 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i reside in chandigarh , will i be eligible for punjab pmt if i study 2 from chandigarh? or i have to pass 2 from punjab for its eligibility. plz guide. [email protected]
6th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hii.. My daughter is studying in Gurgaon and Iam a defence personnel posted in Delhi..is she eligible for Delhi Medical quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?