7th March 2012, 05:59 PM

Can I give the NET/SET entrance exam if I am a chartered accountant and B.Com graduate? Do I have to compete the M.Com exam?

I am chartered Accountant & B.Com Graduate. I want to know whether i can give NET/SET Exam?Whether i have to first complete M com. exam???

21st March 2012, 08:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the NET/SET entrance exam if I am a chartered accountant and B.Com graduate? Do I have to compete the M.Com exam?

You cannot apply for the NET/SET exam after completing B.Com along with CA course. The main qualification for attending the NET/SET exam conducted by UGC is a post graduation. You should score 55% marks at the PG level. The final year post graduates can also apply for this exam. There is no upper age limit for the lecturer position.
12th June 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give the NET/SET entrance exam if I am a chartered accountant and B.Com graduate? Do I have to compete the M.Com exam?

I did my CA & CS after my B .Sc. degree.To appear for NET do I need to do M Sc or M Com. Pl clarify. Ravi A. Bangalore
27th November 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

can a chartered accountant give net exam ,if he has no any master degree
29th July 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I have no P.G. degree. I am a Chartered Accountant. Can i appear for NET Examinations by UGC
5th September 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in finance with 67% and my age is 40 years, now can I appear in NET exam for lecturership ?
19th January 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am an cost and management accountant,and i dont have any other p.g degree,can i apply for NET-SET exams?and whether their is an percentage criteria?
16th April 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.com graduate as well as a associate member of THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA. I have below 55% marks in icwa. Can i appear NET Exam. Please help me and send the details on [email protected]
18th July 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exepmtion from giving NET exams to Chartered Accountant from giving the NET exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?