16th August 2013, 04:42 PM
dinesh.venkatesh

Can I give RRb entrance exam after completing HSc?

Sir i have complited my hsc,i want to give RRB entrance exam can i give.if yes then what is the procedure.

15th July 2016, 01:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give RRb entrance exam after completing HSc?

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board examination and the same examination is held for recruitment of Junior Engineer and Senior Engineer in Indian Railways.

As you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in the same examination being a Higher Secondary degree then you are eligible for Junior Engineer post if your higher secondary degree is equivalent to diploma in engineering degree and your age lie under 18 years to 32 years.

I would like to make you one thing clear that RRB also refers to Regional Rural Banks and IBPS RRB examinations are held for recruitment in banking field but for appearing in this examination for any post you need to have completed your bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
16th July 2016, 12:13 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give RRb entrance exam after completing HSc?

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board and RRB entrance exam is organized once every year for recruitment of Junior and Senior engineer in Indian Railways.

The minimum educational requirement for appearing in the same examination is for the post of junior engineer which is a diploma.in engineering degree course from a recognised university.

As you have mentioned that you have completed your regular higher secondary degree course which is not equivalent to diploma in engineering degree so you are not eligible for appearing in the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?