17th May 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BHEL after completing MBA? I am a 12th standard student

Hai now i am doing 12 th std i want to work in bhel can i join bhel after completing mba

16th July 2016, 12:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BHEL after completing MBA? I am a 12th standard student

There is hardly any vacancy for Master of Business Administration candidate in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It would be better for you to do Bachelor of engineering or technology after 10+2 then apply for GATE exam then get a good job in BHEL.

1. Entrance exams like JEE, VITEEE, SRMEE, BITSAT etc are conducted to admit candidates into engineering discipline. You can apply for these exams.

2. In final year of engineering, you can apply for GATE exam and secure top rank to get job in BHEL as this PSU recruit top rankers of GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?