4th August 2012, 12:35 AM

How to give ISEET exam after scoring 57% in HSc and 54% in PCM?

sir i had got 57% in hsc and 54% in pcm. and in cet 67/200 in engineeing i wanted to give iseet exam am i eligible for iseet exam and i do not wanted to give hsc again is it possible or not reply me as soon as possible please........

30th August 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give ISEET exam after scoring 57% in HSc and 54% in PCM?

sir i have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in 2011 from u.p. Board. I have attempt two times aieee exam. Am i eligible to appear in iseet 2013?
7th May 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,can i apply for higher education if i apply for improvement in same year
8th May 2013, 08:09 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

ISEET stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test. This entrance exam has been introduced from 2013 onwards and will be replacing two important entrance exams.

AIEEE

IIT-JEE

Both these exams were national level exams. While AIEEE was conducted for admission in government engineering colleges including National Institutes of Technology, IIT-JEE was the entrance exam for prestigious Indian Institutes of Technology.

Now all the engineering colleges that used to accept these exams will be accepting ISEET. This exam was the idea of Ministry of Human Resources and Development. The HRD Ministry believed in one nation, one exam theory.

Following this theory the ministry introduced NEET entrance exam which has replaced all existing entrance exams for BDS and MBBS in India. Same is the idea behind ISEET. Although some states are yet to accept the ISEET.

Now coming to your question, there is no need to do 12th standard again. Please stop worrying about it. You are eligible to appear for ISEET since your marks in 12th standard are sufficient. Please see the criteria below.

ISEET Eligibility

1. Candidate will need to first complete 12th.

2. PCM should be subjects in 12th standard.

3. At least 40 percent marks in Class 12th.

Exam Pattern

ISEET Main

ISEET Advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?