24th March 2016, 05:57 PM

Am I eligible to do 3 yeas LLB course after completion of graduation with 46% marks and age 46 years?

Sir,

I V.Vaiyapuri & I'm a graduation with 46. %.with age 40 yrs age . I'm very interesting to step in the law field but I can't reach my aim . In this situations can I learn the 3 yr LLB degree course near Tamil Nadu state through distance mode / open university system in the 16-17 academic yr ? pl. explain .

Related Questions:
24th March 2016, 10:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do 3 yeas LLB course after completion of graduation with 46% marks and age 46 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir,

I V.Vaiyapuri & I'm a graduation with 46. %.with age 40 yrs age . I'm very interesting to step in the law field but I can't reach my aim . In this situations can I learn the 3 yr LLB degree course near Tamil Nadu state through distance mode / open university system in the 16-17 academic yr ? pl. explain .
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board through CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?