29th November 2015, 11:52 AM
mailstoprash

Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu?

Hello sir. I have completed bds just now in tamilnadu.my father is a exserviceman. Can I avail exserviceman quota in entrance examination?? Where is it available?? In all India exams and also in tamilnadu. Which colleges the quota is available in INDIA??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  2. How many MDS seats are available for ST candidates in Tamilnadu PG entrance exam?
  3. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  4. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  5. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  6. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  7. Information about MDS entrance examination? I have completed BDS degree in Tamilnadu
  8. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  9. Information about MDS entrance exam? I have completed my schooling and intermediate first year
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in self finance college after scoring 73.67% in Gujarat board
  11. Is there any sports quota present in Tamil Nadu engineering colleges?
  12. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  14. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  15. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  16. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  17. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
8th August 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu?

I have got 426 in Neet 2018. How to get Ex-Servicemen quota in Tamilnadu. The notification of tnhealth.org shows a scrolling item of List under ex-service men quota, but the two files are same and long list and does not contain the actual candidates under the list
24th July 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail serviceman quota in MDS entrance exam of Tamil Nadu?

I have got 600 in Neet MDS 2022..How to get Ex-Servicemen quota in Tamilnadu..IS THIS QUOTA APPLICABLE FOR BOTH ALL INDIA AND TAMIL NADU COUNSELLING?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?