10th June 2021, 02:15 PM
Gajjala nikhitha reddy

Can I go abroad for studies with open intermediate certificate?

Can I go to abroad with my open intermediate certificate and regular degree certificate For further studies, please do tell me.

12th June 2021, 02:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I go abroad for studies with open intermediate certificate?

Yes, You can go abroad for studies with open intermediate certificate.

Open board certificates are totally acceptable throughout the world.

You must have completed minimum qualification of intermediate with any specialization to get admission in Bachelor degree courses in abroad.

You must have student visa.

You have to clear IELTS exam with minimum 6 band score.
14th June 2021, 01:45 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Can I go abroad for studies with open intermediate certificate?

Yes you can apply for higher education abroad on the basis of your regular completed certificates. You have to apply for their entrance exam. Once you crack that exam then only you can join for your further education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?