19th June 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board?

Sir/Mam, I have passed 12th from open HBSE board in arts with 65% marks and I want to go to australia to study engineering so can I go to australia for study? Can you please guide me with the right information on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board?
  2. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th with 50 percentage from NIOS open board?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for doing MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from UP board?
  5. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Career options after scoring 70% in 12th with HBSE Board in arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study abroad for higher studies after 12th from NIOS board?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS boad?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad from Nepal after completion of 12th exam from Nation Institute of Open School?
  10. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board?
  11. Will there be problem to study abroad after completion of 12th grade in open school?
  12. Am I eligible to study in New Zeland after completion of my studies from NIOS board?
  13. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  14. Whether studying 12th privately is worthy for further studies Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of diploma without 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to do MBBS course from abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  17. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  18. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
20th June 2017, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have passed 12th from open HBSE board in arts with 65% marks and I want to go to australia to study engineering so can I go to australia for study? Can you please guide me with the right information on this soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE Board. You have to search for the universities which are accepting open schooling education for taking admission. You can also contact the educational consultants available for this purpose. For taking admission in abroad universities, you have to clear the English language tests like TOEFL/IELTS. Apart from English test, you have to clear the test like the SAT for getting admission in abroad universities. The marks scored in the examinations are considered for taking admission in abroad universities.
20th June 2017, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Undergraduate course in Australia but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
3rd March 2022, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

M I now eligible to go to Australia after completion of my secondary education through hbse board ? As I have already heard some rumours about Australia not accepting students from hbse board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?