23rd October 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to work in Abroad with Open School certificate?

Respected Sir,
If I complete my 11th and 12th in an Open School in India and want to move away to Abroad and for job purpose then will there be any problem with Open School certificate of 11th and 12th in Abroad?

Related Questions:
13th April 2016, 06:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to work in Abroad with Open School certificate?

I am happy to say you that there will be no problem further to work anywhere being a candidate of Open School certificate as the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) which was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
So, there should be no problem in future if you have completed your study from an Open School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?