17th May 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?

I have completed my intermediate studies with 84% marks as in CEC group n now I am planning to study abroad what are courses available for me to study as degree???? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  2. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics?
  3. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  4. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  5. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  8. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  9. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
  10. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  11. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology? -- [New]
  12. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. What are the courses available to study in Abroad after completing BCA?
  14. Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies?
  15. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  17. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
  18. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
17th May 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?

After completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 84% marks, you can pursue your higher studies in Undergraduate courses like B.A, B.Com, etc. To get admission to pursue your higher studies in Abroad, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
18th May 2015, 03:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of intermediate studies with 84% marks?

After the completion of your 12th standard in CEC stream, you can join in any of the following courses.
->B.Com
->BBA
->BA
->BBM
->BCA
If you want to study any of these courses in Aboard, first you need to complete SAT exam, because most of the foreign universities offers Bachelors degree admission by considering SAT score of the applicants. So, first try to complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, try to select your destination and the university, where you want to pursue your higher studies and apply for admission. You can register for SAT exam by visiting following link.
https://sat.collegeboard.org/register
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?