8th May 2013, 08:01 PM
qna

Can I go for B.Com after passing 12th with 80% in Biology science?

if i can go for bcom after+2 passing with 80% in biology science batch

10th April 2014, 02:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I go for B.Com after passing 12th with 80% in Biology science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qna View Post
Yes definitely you're eligible to apply for this B.Com course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Com course there is no restriction with specialization. So, after completing 12th standard you can apply for B.Com course. B.com stands for Bachelor of Business Administration . It is Under graduation course . The duration of the course for three years and the course is divided into six semester. you have should qualified for 12th examination with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university in order to get admission for B.Com course. You can get direct admission based on the 12th board examination score.You can collect the admission application form the institution administrative office or download from official website of the respective institution.
4th May 2014, 07:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Com after passing 12th with 80% in Biology science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qna View Post

Why not, definitely you're eligible for B.com course after completing 12th in Biology science. The Minimum educational qualification to apply for B.Com course then the candidate should complete 12th Standard in any discipline from recognized university.

So, being a 12th Biology science student you're eligible for B.Com course. But, First preference will be given for the candidate who done 12th standard in commerce stream.

You have score very good percentage of marks in 12th standard. So, please don't worry based on you're 12th standard score definitely you may get admission for B.Com course.

The Admission for B.Com course is based on the 12th standard Board Examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?