26th May 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?

What courses and carrier options are available after 12th std science with P/C/Biology & Psycology at 56%,

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  2. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  3. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  4. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
  5. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  6. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  7. What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?
  8. How can I score well in Psychology? What are lucrative career options after 12th?
  9. How to make my career in biology stream if I am studying in 12th
  10. Courses in Biotechnology after 12th standard with Science (Biology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student? -- [New]
  12. What are the career options after passing 12th science except MBBS including PCB?
  13. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  14. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  15. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  16. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  17. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  18. What is the best option for me after passing 12th science with Biology?
12th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?

can i leave maths in 11 and 12 when i have taken science?
20th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?

I have got 59 % in 12th board exams and 14% in gujcet so what are the correct courses for me in biology stream?
23rd May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for do this year ?
31st May 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 55% by taking physics chemistry biology and psychology.. What are the suitable career for me andwhich are the courses for me??
5th June 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 57% in 12th std in science and 49 marks in cet please help me to choose my careear
14th February 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is shada iam biology student .iam like biology ,psychology . iam also intrested both subject ,which is best biology,psychology course are avalible in Calicut,Any new course relatéd to in both subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?