25th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for BBA or engineering after scoring 68% marks in 12th class? How can I get more salary after doing MBA?

I got 68% marks in my 12th class in science.but i am confused whether to go for bba or engineering for a bright future..????in which of the two i can get more salary after doing mba...????

10th August 2012, 05:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for BBA or engineering after scoring 68% marks in 12th class? How can I get more salary after doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 68% marks in my 12th class in science.but i am confused whether to go for bba or engineering for a bright future..????in which of the two i can get more salary after doing mba...????

Since, you have scored 68% aggregate in +2 level you have plenty of options to look for. If you are seeking to pursue B.Tech/B.E. program in any Engineering discipline from a recognized University or Institute, you must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. One has to qualify Entrance Examinations in order to get admission. These Examinations are conducted on various levels such as All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE], Joint Entrance Examination etc. The duration of the program is four years.

If you are seeking to gain your Higher Education by pursuing Master of Business Administration [MBA] program in future then opting Bachelor of Business Administration will be more appropriate for you, since, it will fetch you the basic knowledge and till the time you start MBA program you will already have gained in depth knowledge regarding Management Studies.

There are various recognized Universities which offers BBA and MBA dual degree program. The duration is 5 years. Hence, you may look for this option as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?