17th December 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for CA course after graduation? I am a class 11th student in commerce

hello friend i am in class 11 in commerce but i did not take business math so can i go for c.a course after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  2. What is the best career option for me after passing commerce+Maths? I am a 11th class student
  3. What to do after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  4. How can I join Army being a candidate of 11th Class with Commerce?
  5. Career options in commerce after scoring 80% in 10th class? I wanted to take commerce in 11th class
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce student to apply to Pilot? I am a commerce student of class 11th
  7. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  8. CLAT Coaching classes along with 10+2 Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Maths compulsory after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  10. What is the percentage required for commerce student of class 11th?
  11. What can I do after passing commerce with Maths in 11th an 12th?
  12. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Mathematics (Honors) in Graduation being a Commerce student in 12th Class?
  14. What should I choose in graduation if pursuing 12th Commerce in Delhi?
  15. How to become a CA after passing commerce in class 11th?
  16. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  17. What should I do to become an IAS officer? I am a student of class 11th commerce
  18. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune? -- [New]
21st May 2015, 01:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for CA course after graduation? I am a class 11th student in commerce

You can join CA course right after passing 12th exam by appearing for the CPT and if you want to apply for CA course after graduation then you can apply for IPCC course directly without appearing for CPT.

C.A course is offered by Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

The full form for C.A. is Chartered Accountant.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course or CPT(Common Proficiency Test),

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

To register for CPT,the candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.

The candidate who have passed CPT can get admission for IPCC course.The Central Council has approved the new announcement of allowing a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) to directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

The candidate who have passed IPCC level can register for Final course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?