10th September 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Mathematics (Honors) in Graduation being a Commerce student in 12th Class?

I'm a class 12th commerce student. Can I apply for Maths (Hons) in graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NDA if I have taken commerce without Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education? -- [New]
  3. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  4. What should I choose in graduation if pursuing 12th Commerce in Delhi?
  5. Is MCA possible with biology? Is it equivalent to B.Pharma?
  6. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  7. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  8. Can I appear in NIMCET 2015 having 37 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  9. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  11. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  12. Eligibility to apply in CDS for B.Sc(Mathematics) student who has completed 12th with Commerce?
  13. What is the qualification criteria for BCA distance education?
  14. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  15. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  17. What can i do after passing 12th? I am a non mathematics non commerce student
  18. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
15th April 2017, 01:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Mathematics (Honors) in Graduation being a Commerce student in 12th Class?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for Mathematics (Honors) in Graduation being a Commerce student in 12th Class.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for given below courses.

=> Bachelor of Commerce

=> Bachelor of Business Administration

=> Bachelor of Arts
15th April 2017, 08:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Mathematics (Honors) in Graduation being a Commerce student in 12th Class?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Mathematics Honors course after 12th with Commerce stream.

The eligibility to get admission in Mathematics honors course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

The available option for you are :-

CA.

B.Com.

B.A.

B.A LLB.

B.Des.
15th April 2017, 10:59 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

As a Commerce student in 12th Standard, he was not eligible to apply for Mathematics (honors) in graduation. Commerce student in 12th was eligible for the following graduation courses.
1. B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) - 3 years course
2. B.A (Bachelor of Arts) - 3 years course
3. BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) - 4 years course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?