12th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of cadet of Merchant Navy?

how many sallaries of cadet of merchant navy?...Pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join UK Merchant Navy as a deck cadet? What is the qualification required? Minimum monthly salary of deck cadet in USD?
  2. Salaries of Deck Cadet, Third and Second and of Captain in UK Merchant Navy?
  3. Information about DEC Cadet(Merchant Navy)? What is the fee structure?
  4. Detailed Information regarding Merchant Navy Cadet course?
  5. How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?
  6. Procedure to apply for Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? Salary of a deck cadet? On what basis if promotion done?
  7. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  9. Details of merchant navy cadet course in IGNOU?
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  11. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  12. Eyesight requirement for joining merchant navy through cadet sponsorship program?
  13. Procedure to apply for a Cadet in Merchant Navy?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy as Deck Cadet?
  15. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. How to join merchant navy as a deck cadet?
  17. Procedure of joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? Duration and placement prospects of the course?
  18. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
21st May 2015, 01:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of cadet of Merchant Navy?

The salary of cadet of Merchant Navy is Rs 25,00/- to 45,000/- per month.

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

The candidate height should not be less than 150 cm to become eligible for entry in Merchant Navy .

The weight should not be below than 42 kg and the chest should expand upto a minimum range of 5 cm.

The candidate should have vision of 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately and should not suffer from Color Blindness defect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?