28th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army being a candidate of 11th Class with Commerce?

sir i am a student of 11th standard with commerce ip and i want to go in army can i go with this subject in this field. and how can i go by this.

28th June 2012, 03:48 PM
padhakudkt

Default Re: How can I join Army being a candidate of 11th Class with Commerce?

Yes,commerce students are eligible.
The minimum eligibility criteria with which a candidate can join Air Force is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute.

For this, one has to crack NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

You can join the following Defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Navy wing
-Army wing
-Air Force wing.

As per age criteria, one should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Apart from this, only unmarried male candidates are eligible to take up this exam.

As you are a candidate from Commerce stream, you might not be having Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in your 12th class.

If so, then it will be a little difficult for you in cracking the exam because most of the questions are based on Mathematics and Physics.

If you possess these required eligibility criteria, then you can appear for NDA Exam.

You did not mention the highest academic qualification that you have. If you are a candidate having completed Graduation, then prepare for CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam to enter into Air Force.
This Exam is also going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
28th June 2012, 06:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army after 12th standard through appearing NDA entrance exam.

UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION conducts NDA(National Defence Academy) exam two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

To be eligible to join Indian Army, one must be an unmarried Indian Male candidate only. The candidate should have either appear for the final 12th Exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

The selection of candidate is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness test and finally through Medical Test.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 11th standard with commerce with hindi optional sub. and i want to go in banking can i go with this subject in this field. and how can i go by this?
7th January 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th Standerd student I want to become an ENTHICAL HACKER but I don't know the procedure so please help me so I could take appropriate step plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?