13th June 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose in graduation if pursuing 12th Commerce in Delhi?

Respected Sir / Madam
kindly give the stream of my graduation .
My 10 th class cbse 83% 11 th class result is 65% commerce class
i m in 12th now in delhi commerce
which is the next class in graduation please give the
advice.

sanjay singh

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  2. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  3. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  5. Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  6. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  7. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  8. How I can join a course in Aerospace after completing 12th std? I'm pursuing 12th graduation through correspondence located in Bangalore
  9. Where can I join after 12th if I dont have IP and Maths subjects in 12th commerce?
  10. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MBA in future after passing 12th with 73% in commerce stream
  12. How to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after finishing 10th?
  13. B.Ed. colleges in Delhi NCR area? How to apply?
  14. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  15. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?
  16. Best affordable courses after pursuing B.Com graduation?
  17. What should I do after completing graduation from commerce field?
  18. What can I choose after passing 12th with commerce background?
7th March 2015, 02:20 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What should I choose in graduation if pursuing 12th Commerce in Delhi?

Deciding on the right career after class 12 can be quite tough for students and their parents. You end up confused with many doubts in your mind after completing 12th with commerce background. Here I will provide some of the fields where you can find lots of job opportunities with lucrative salary.

B. Com: This course will give you hire in a business house, export company, financial organization, banking sector or teaching profession.

ICWA: After carrying out ICWA course, you can gain director, financial and managerial jobs in different sectors.

Company Secretary: A CS is in charge for the management of a company, as you will be taking crucial decisions associated with tax, legal matters, finance, corporate laws, excise laws, corporate planning and labour laws.

LAW: As a commerce student, you can learn 5-year B.A. LLB to become a civil or criminal lawyer, and concentrate in environmental laws, consumer protection laws, intellectual property laws and cyber laws.

B. A. / B.Sc. Economics: You can pursue this course in order to gain gaining expertise in economics. After this, you can gain employment in a public sector undertaking, investment firms and NGO or government enterprise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?