1st January 2012, 01:56 PM
pankajroks

Can I go for ICWA course having completed BE in Mechanical? What is the carer scope of this course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.E. mechanical. Can i go for ICWA now? And what is career scope for me then?

18th January 2012, 08:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for ICWA course having completed BE in Mechanical? What is the carer scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajroks View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.E. mechanical. Can i go for ICWA now? And what is career scope for me then?
Students from any background are considered eligible for the Cost and Work Accountancy Course but being a graduate in Mechanical Engineering, I don't find it useful for you. Mechanical Engineering and this particular professional course are two extreme areas and none of them is going to add value to the other.
So, instead of going for the Cost and Work Accountancy course, I would suggest you to go for a masters degree or a post graduate diploma in your relevant stream. This will definitely prove to be a good move for your career whereas, Cost and Work Accountancy course will just shift you from one stream to the other and the combination will not work for you at all. Later, you will either have to practice as an CW Accountant or you will get job as an engineer but there is no such industry where the combination is going to be fruitful for you.
20th March 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for ICWA course having completed BE in Mechanical? What is the carer scope of this course?

I am a graduate engineer age 43 want to do icwa to shift my carrier . pl suggest
18th May 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

No, this is not true at all.. there is lots of scope for combination like this
31st October 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech graduate and am working as a SAP FICO consultant and i want to pursue ICWA. I want to do the study online without affecting my job as i can't go to an institute. Is there any possibility for this?
13th November 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

hey guys ......icwai with engineering is a very good combi....I am in my icwai finals now but basically I did Btech mechanical.....icwai is a good pack for engineering graduates and will be a good value addition than doing mba as all does....it makes an engineer a all rounder as he becomes capable of planning in technical as well as financial aspects that means totally independent and a well equipped professional...don hesitate try on this is a very good combination
13th November 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I go for ICWA course having completed BE in Mechanical? What is the carer scope of this course?

hey guys ......icwai with engineering is a very good combi....I am in my icwai finals now but basically I did Btech mechanical.....icwai is a good pack for engineering graduates and will be a good value addition than doing mba as all does....it makes an engineer a all rounder as he becomes capable of planning in technical as well as financial aspects that means totally independent and a well equipped professional...don hesitate try on this is a very good combination
8th October 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

hello i ve complete B-TECH IT im interested in icwa course , i want to now what will be the career scope after doing this ? how long ll take to complete this course and i want to know that i can join for intermediate course or from begining ve to join the course ?
25th February 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a TNEB employee, as a technical assistant i wish to do ICWA course for my promotion. My education qualification is B.E(ECE), ME(applied Electronics). Please guide me how to do this course and from where?. Cause i am disabled lady. Residing at Trichy, Tamilnadu. please sir.
19th June 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ICWA after completing B.tech with 59% from starting means from foundation course ???
22nd December 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 year of Age and completed by BE Mechanical - Presently working with Automobile Industries in Engineering department , My Basic Interest is Finance and want to pursue my career in Finance hence is it good way to shift it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?