26th June 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Scope of ICWA course for female candidate who is working at ICICI Bank?

sir
what is scope of icwa for lady people .
i m the lady employee of icici bank
has completed all the three .what is the detail .
please tell me

29th January 2015, 09:34 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Scope of ICWA course for female candidate who is working at ICICI Bank?

Now a days ICWA course has a great scope and in demand. Every organization wants this. ICWA has better scope rather than MBA. ICWA candidates are in huge demand in private companies, pharmaceutical, banking sector, finance sector, government sector, and education as well as in public utility sector.

The Scope of this Course is very good as it is related costing, auditing etc. Mainly every manufacturing companies will appoint you. You can work as cost controller, cheif Accountant, cost definer, etc. You can also start your own independent practice, which help you to earn good. You can work in the Cost Accounting Services of the government sector.

Initially your salary may range between three lakhs to six lakhs per annum depending upon your performance and kind of company.
28th April 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of ICWA course for female candidate who is working at ICICI Bank?

i am a bank employer.joined bank after graduation.i like teaching profession.after icwa inter pass.is dere any scope in teaching profession?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?