7th March 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for journalism after completion of intermediate with MEC stream?

Can I go for journalism after completion of intermediate with MEC stream? What is the procedure followed to apply for journalism? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

14th March 2017, 12:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for journalism after completion of intermediate with MEC stream?

1. You can go for Journalism course after 12th with MEC stream. You can do Bachelor's degree in Journalism. There are many universities in India which offers B.A in Journalism course. Delhi University is the best place from where you can pursue this course.

2. The eligibility criteria for this course is that candidate must have done 12th with English as compulsory subject. You should have 55% marks or more.

3. You will have to clear Common Entrance Test conducted by Delhi University to get admission in this course.
11th June 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for journalism after completion of intermediate with MEC stream?

Can i go fashion desioer0what study after 12
4th July 2020, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Do Mec students can do Bachelor of mass media after 12th ?
29th June 2021, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do journalism after cec in intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?