30th March 2017, 03:08 PM
Reyyan kham

Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?

Respected Sir, I Have completed my Intermediate with MEC and now I want to pursue Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC? Please reply on my Email: [email protected].

4th April 2017, 09:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?

No, you are not eligible to apply for EAMCET examination if you have completed your 12th standard with MEC stream from a Government recognized board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science stream from a Government recognized board are eligible to apply for EAMCET examination. Since, you have not passed 12th standard with Science stream, you are not eligible to apply for EAMCET examination.
6th December 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?

Can I appear for EMCET if I complete my Intermediate with MEC or CEC
28th June 2020, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

am i eligibility to write emcet after completing the intermediate with mec course
25th October 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

respected sir IAM studying inter2nd year mpc but have to go with bca computers is there any problem
25th July 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How can a MEC student becomes eligible for EAMCET?
26th May 2022, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am cec student is there eamset exam for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?