27th March 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of 10th standard? Which subject to choose in 11th standard?

What to do after 10th I have finished it
I live in nagpur
,what subject to choose in 11th and which institution in Nagpur. Can someone please help me with the details? Please suggest me.

28th March 2016, 06:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of 10th standard? Which subject to choose in 11th standard?

After 10th you have many options to select. Some of best available options for you are :-

* Arts.

* Science with Mathematics or Biology.

* Commerce.

* Diploma.

* Polytechnic.

* ITI.

So, you can select the course as according to your interest. For more information about institution kindly give the stream you want to pursue.
29th March 2016, 12:48 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of 10th standard? Which subject to choose in 11th standard?

Soon after the completion of 10th standard, one can join 10+2 in the stream in which the candidate is having interest.

Some of the streams available for the candidates to join in 10+2 are
MPC - Maths,Physics,Chemistry
BIPC - Biology, Physics, Chemistry
MEC - Maths, Economics, Commerce
CEC - Civics, Economics, Commerce
HEC - History, Economics, Commerce

Choose the one in which you are having interest and where your knowledge and skills are being fully utilized.

Intermediate is the foundation for every student. The course that the student opts for at this level will decide his future.

So, what I suggest you is decide upon what you want to be and choose the course accordingly. Set a goal for yourself and have proper planning for that. Achieve your goals by reaching your destination in the proper plan.

If you want to go for Government Job Opportunities, Graduation would be enough for most of the Government Jobs. If you want to become a Doctor or want to have career in Science field, opt for BIPC course.

If you join MPC course, you can go for Engineering course and you are also eligible for many other courses.

Having interested to go for courses like CA, ICWA, CS and MBA, opt for Commerce stream in 10+2 like MEC or CEC.

Other than 10+2, if you are interested, you can also go for any of the following courses :
-Diploma course - Soon after the completion of which you can get admission to 2nd year of Engineering course

-Para Medical courses like MLT (Medical Lab Technician)

-Job Oriented IIT course in different subjects
29th March 2016, 10:46 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

There are so many courses after 10th std in which you can make your career bright. You can take admission in Science streams, Arts Streams & in Commerce streams. The admission eligibility criteria will be different for different schools. If you are chossing science streams then you will get two option means Either you can chose Science with the BIOLOGY streams science with Math subject.
And if you are going for Commerce streams then you will have to choose any five subjects. Some of the common subjects of commerce streams are :

Math, Account,English, Hindi, Economics, Geography, History, Computer Education, Physical Education, You can choose any five subjects.

We will not suggest you to go for Arts streams because this world is of Engineering, Medical and Business, Hence you should try either commerce or Science only.
The decision is in your hand and you can choose any of them as per your choice and the field of interest. If you feel that you can do better in Engineering then you should opt Science with Math, if you feel that you can do good in Medical field then you should opt Science with Biology else if you have interest in Management course then you can choose Commerce streams.
30th March 2016, 03:01 PM
13precious

You have many options after passing 10th with good marks.

List of subjects are as follows:-

Science

Arts

Commerce

Diploma of Polytechnic

ITI

You can choose the subject as your interest.
1st April 2016, 12:41 AM
mahima29

According to me , you should go for science or commerce stream but not for diploma as +2 give more detail knowledge about the fundamentals which is not so cleared in diploma as they have semester pattern which is a very less duration of time to learn about the fundamental. Now you might be confused which stream to choose sci or commerce? so i would suggest you to receive information about this both field and check in which of them is your interest is.
23rd April 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What course is best for me and I'm coming from visakhapatnam. Which college is better for that respective course?
7th June 2023, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm cec student. Can I do gnm nursing course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?