12th June 2013, 11:40 AM
Suhas07

Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?

if i complted BSC(BZC) shall i go for MSC in Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  6. Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?
  7. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  8. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  9. What is the scope after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry
  10. Can I do MSc in mathematics after completing BSc in major chemistry?
  11. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  12. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  13. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  14. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  16. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
30th June 2016, 06:59 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?

Yes you are eligible to do MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc (BZC). The list of some colleges offering these courses like Maharaja's College Kochi, University of Mumbai, Delhi University, St. Xavier`s College, Jiwaji University etc.
30th June 2016, 11:53 PM
Ronie0309

Yes you can definitely opt to go for an M.Sc Chemistry if you have done your B.Sc in Chemistry as well.
But here is one other criteria that you must necessarily fulfill which is the fact that you shall have passed youe B.Sc exams with atleast distinction if not First Class.
6th February 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for MSc chemistry after bsc.bzc and top msc. Chemistry entrance exams India
11th February 2018, 09:52 PM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhas07 View Post
if i complted BSC(BZC) shall i go for MSC in Chemistry?
After passing BSc you can apply for MSC chemistry.

For admission in top colleges you have to qualify entrance exam conducted by respective universities.

For admission you have to pass BSc with minimum 50% marks to eligible for entrance exam.

Some of the top colleges offering MSC chemistry are:-
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Birla Institute of Technology Pilani
Manipal Institute of Technology Mangalore
9th October 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

After bsc (physics, computers, mathematics) i have taken msc chemistry throgh distance education, am i eligible for chemist posts? or value feedback after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?