11th August 2013, 09:22 PM
jayendra kale

Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?

Sir, i hv completed my BE in mechanical in 2013..n i want to go for further study for fire n safety..so is it good for mechanical n any scope in it?n give the best college for this..n how to get admission in it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  2. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  3. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  4. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Does PGD on Fire and Safety course helpful for me being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 3.7 years of experience in Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm and Detection System?
  7. How can I join Fire and Safety couse? I have finished my electronics and instrumentation engineering in Chennai
  8. What is the scope of Fire and Safety test?
  9. Can I do Fire and Safety course after B.E.? What is the scope of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  11. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  12. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  14. Is course of BSc(Fire and Safety) in Swami Vivekananda University approved by state technical board?
  15. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education? -- [New]
  16. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  18. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
5th May 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?

I completed m.sc organic chemistry and I have 7yrs industrial experiance in pharma company, I am interested in safety management. How is future in safety management can you give proper guidance.
26th March 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i hv completed my BE in mechanical in 2013..n i want to go for further study for fire n safety..so is it good for mechanical n any scope in it?n give the best college for this..n how to get admission

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-have-bright-future-fire-safety-engineering-1275391.html#ixzz3VV8UI9Em
16th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it best for study safety course after BE mechanical
8th February 2020, 10:47 PM
ajay_navy1

These days most of the engineers are switching over to the fire and safety stream as thats the way to get employed due to govt of India regulations, as at least two safety personnel have to be employed in every commercial establishment of industry.
Fore further details log on to www.icfsindia.com
Call Capt Ajay Shivran. 9326879845
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?