7th March 2011, 04:26 PM
ganeshraok

Can I do Fire and Safety course after B.E.? What is the scope of the course?

my name is ganesh i am doing my b.e. by this june i will finish.i am thinking to do fire and safety course can i do that

8th March 2011, 01:12 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Fire and Safety course after B.E.? What is the scope of the course?

Fire and Safety Course Details

-->Fire and Safety has good scope now a days, Every Core companies now a days wanted the Fire and Safety Officer posting like

*Safety Inspector

*Safety Engineer

*Safety Officer

*Safety Supervisor

*Safety Assistant

*Fire Protection Technician

*Safety Auditor

*Fire Supervisor

*Fire Man

*HSE Engineer

*HSE Advisor

*Health Assistant

*Environment Officer

*Fire Officer

-->You can get placed in Government jobs like Defense Force,Railways,Airport Authority of India,Electricity Board,C.I.S.F,ONGC,Mines,Refineries, Petrochemical Complexes,Multiple Bodies and Many such Organization.

-->If you go for Foreign Jobs, First they will ask you whether you have completed Fire and Safety Course or Not,They give very much importance to that course.

-->If you have done Engineering in Instrumentation,Mechanical and Civil ,this Course is very much Helpful.

Best Institute in India

-->National Center for Professional Training in Kerala

-->Institute of Fire and Safety Technology in Kochi

-->National Institute of Fire and Safety in Kochi

-->National Fire Academy in Vadodara

-->Institution of Fire Engineers in New Delhi

-->Indian Institute of Fire Engineering in New Delhi

-->International Institute of Fire Safety

-->Safety Engineering and Security Management in Pune

-->National Institute of Fire Management in Chennai

-->College of Fire Technology Gujarat

-->One can Pursue Certificate Course,Diploma Course,Advanced Diploma Course,Graduate Course and Post Graduate Course.

All the Best
8th March 2011, 01:11 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Can I do Fire and Safety course after B.E.? What is the scope of the course?

Fire Safety Course

With the growing industrailization & urbanization, the chances of accidents have increased greatly in different arenas. So, fire saftety helps in preventing or reducing the risks of accidents.

There are many certificate, degree, diploma courses available on fire & safety.

Job opportunities are good both in government and private sectors- one can even become fire consultant.

Government jobs include Defense forces, Railways, Airports Authority of India, Electricity Boards, C.I.S.F., ONGC, mines, refineries, Petrochemical complexes, municipal bodies and many such organizations.

Private sectors recruit them to prevent accidents.
9th March 2011, 08:30 PM
ganeshraok

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKESH KUMAR.N View Post
Fire and Safety Course Details

-->Fire and Safety has good scope now a days, Every Core companies now a days wanted the Fire and Safety Officer posting like

*Safety Inspector

*Safety Engineer

*Safety Officer

*Safety Supervisor

*Safety Assistant

*Fire Protection Technician

*Safety Auditor

*Fire Supervisor

*Fire Man

*HSE Engineer

*HSE Advisor

*Health Assistant

*Environment Officer

*Fire Officer

-->You can get placed in Government jobs like Defense Force,Railways,Airport Authority of India,Electricity Board,C.I.S.F,ONGC,Mines,Refineries, Petrochemical Complexes,Multiple Bodies and Many such Organization.

-->If you go for Foreign Jobs, First they will ask you whether you have completed Fire and Safety Course or Not,They give very much importance to that course.

-->If you have done Engineering in Instrumentation,Mechanical and Civil ,this Course is very much Helpful.

Best Institute in India

-->National Center for Professional Training in Kerala

-->Institute of Fire and Safety Technology in Kochi

-->National Institute of Fire and Safety in Kochi

-->National Fire Academy in Vadodara

-->Institution of Fire Engineers in New Delhi

-->Indian Institute of Fire Engineering in New Delhi

-->International Institute of Fire Safety

-->Safety Engineering and Security Management in Pune

-->National Institute of Fire Management in Chennai

-->College of Fire Technology Gujarat

-->One can Pursue Certificate Course,Diploma Course,Advanced Diploma Course,Graduate Course and Post Graduate Course.

All the Best

k fine thanku sir as i am persuing B.E in mechanical
10th March 2011, 11:47 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshraok View Post
my name is ganesh i am doing my b.e. by this june i will finish.i am thinking to do fire and safety course can i do that
Yes definately you can do it and also you will get priority to join because you are a engineering degree holder.But in my opinion you should go for other sector like telecom or software.
13th March 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Hey Dear Dont waste your life time.There is no good chance at all, salary is very less comapring to other fields.No demand or status in society, Then why you want to choose this field.
22nd March 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

now i m doing B.B.A final year,i want to do fire safty course as my career,but some peopler saying fire safty course are good as a career & some said not good,pls tell me a right choice as my career,
30th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m selventhiran after finish my BE i wil do that,they are based on dipolama or others,wat are the course name pls
30th March 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

wat are coures available, i m finish BE apirl.
15th June 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduation with physics in 2009 and now i want to do this course so is it good for my future or not ? or how much packege i will get after completing this course
21st June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

now im doing my b.tech 4th year (ECE branch).
can i do fire and safety course after my b.tech?
is there any scope for that course?
22nd July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Whata B E?
15th August 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduation with b.sc in 2011 and now i want to do this course(MBA SAFTEY MENAGEMENT) so is it good for my future or not ? or how much packege i will get after completing this course. E.SURENDRAREDDY
19th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

what's scope of fire and savety engineering in india
20th August 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my btech in chemical engineering,i am intrested to do safety course.i want to know that,is there any salary problem in this line?pls guide me.
6th September 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any institutes of fire safety in mumbai. plz help me
12th September 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my B.com and nw i m doing PGDFS with nifs in surat. Sir pls let me knw what more can i do in this same field so that in next 4-5 years i will start earning a handsome salary abt Rs 30000.
14th September 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a electrical engineer with 3 years of experience in power distribution and sub-station construction.i am currently doing job in a mnc in sub-station construction.i want to change my job profile to safety.please suggest some good course for me.
15th September 2011, 09:48 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes. you can do Fire and Safety course after B.E.

future scope for this course is waiting is very good.

you can do other many courses like

>>PLC courses.

>>SCADA course.

>>Embedded course.

>>networking course.

>>EDA.

>>Telecommunication courses.

etc

future prospects of above all are very good.

all the best.........
14th December 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

IAM GOPINATYH NW IAM STUDYING B.A DEFENCE IN GURUNANAK COLLEGE I WANT TO STUDY THIS FIRE SAFETY COURSE IT IS SCOPFUL FOR ME OR NOT
20th January 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

As this Year i will be completing my graduation in Commerce Stream but it has taken me six years to complete graduation...Now I am thinking of Fire & Safety Courses to apply as it will more rewarding than any other Course(as i am thinking)....?
Please guide me the detail information about the course...or please suggest me the source from where i can get the detail information about Fire & Safety...?
13th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I Finish Msc.,Microbiology , can i able do fire & safety course? how will the job opportunity?
28th February 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech. I have experince on Installation and Commissioing in Fire Alarm and Detection Sytem of around 3.7 years. I want to do PGD on Fire and Safety. Will it be helpful for me??
15th March 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am vinoth, i am doing engineering final year ECE dept. Shall i do the fire & saftey coarse? If i select this profile, my future good or not. Pls guid me
16th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Lymnalmolbobe

Default thank you

hi all
Your website inculudes usefull information. I added your website to Google Reader and i will follow it when i have time.
Best regards...
23rd April 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

what's the scope if we take B.E. In fire tech. And safety engineering
12th May 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

hello.... i complete my Engg. in electronics and communication last 2011 in July with 67%..... I want to know about fire and safety course.....what is my future when i selected this course......And last but important the best institute of fire and safety in india....and how i got admission directly ya by entrance exam....... Pls. Sir guide me
29th July 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir... I join IPS collage for fire & safety coures (B.E) what can i do to go govverment job in M.P MY NAME IS RISHABH BUNKER (S.C)
20th November 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am kanna doing dipoma in ECE final year . SIDE BY I am going to do FIRE&SAFTY course
Is this good idea please tell me ....... I am helpless because no one is educated in my
family .
21st November 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in ECE in side by my I am doing PG diploma in fire &safety it is for useful for me
please help no one is educated in my family
14th December 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am done my engneering in electroincs and communication with 68% from RGPV university bhopal(MP) in 2011 dec....sir i want to know about fire and safety course...scope carrier...how we start my carrier to in this field..this is best for me or nt...best institute addmission prosess,fees....and last placement...please help me
22nd January 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

May I do p.g diploma in fire and safety after b.com. Do this have any age limits
7th February 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba.... Shall i do the mba in risk & saftey ? If i select this profile, my future good or not. Pls guid me
23rd March 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is ajay i am an MBA in HR could your please tell me that is there any relevancy or hr and fire and safety management.
can i go for it, will it be good and how about scope for jobs in market
1st July 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech in civil engineering.......is safety course needed for job?
4th July 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

my name is asraf ali i finished my BE civil engg. by this june i am thinking to do fire and safety course can i do that? what are the best course in fire and safety for BE graduate
18th July 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Ian complete my diploma in mech I want to do fire &safety if thire is any benifits to me
11th August 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,I AM JAYENDRA..N I HV JUST COMPLETED MY BE IN MECHANICAL..N CAN I JOINT FIRE N SAFETY COURSE ?N HOW TO GET ADMISSIONS ?GIVE THE BEST INSTITUTION ..SPECIALLY FOR GUJARAT STATE..
10th November 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.sc is fire and safety diploma is good for mei or not ?
11th March 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am sanjeev singh.I am final year. student of ece. My college is average so there is no any company is coming for campus salection.I want to make our crear as saftey officer .I also want a smart packeg .I want job out of india.the crear of saftey management is good or not for future
21st May 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me abt the clg....NIFS,NAGPUR
is this better as comparing to other fire &safety colleges..?
4th November 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, currently im working in tubes and pipes company after completetion of my diploma and B.e in mechanical engg and planning for safety course so please guide me for what i should go for....?
5th November 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir do girls have scope in this fire and safety field or only the male staffs do?
i m currently doing my BE ECE and wish to take up course in fire and safety ...plz guide me
4th August 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done Btech Civil & a married woman. Can I do Fire & safety course? Is it good career option.Please suggest.
9th May 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Myself Saranya, I gonna complete my BE in civil engineering. I wish to do fire safety management course. As a girl, is this OK? Is there good scope in abroad for this job. And I request you to suggest me some colleges in India.
26th July 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I've competed BE(mech) in 2015, still im searching for a job, now i have heard that PG and MBA fire and safety courses. Institute people are saying that this course is having very bright scope in India as well as in abroad. Now im in a big confusion that whether this course will help me or not. So please help me regarding this course, scope, jobs and salaries. And which course shall I go for it? Please provide me a complete detail.
20th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am tharak, currently pursuing btech final year(civil engineering), I want to do fire & safety course, what is the course structure and fee structure. Can i grow with the degree of fire&safety.
20th April 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM ABDUL , I COMPLETED BE (MECH) , NOW I AM ABT TO PUT AN ADMISSION FOR PG DIP.FIRE AND SAFETY ( 1 YR COURSE ) WITH NEBOSH ! DO I GET A BETTER JOB AFTER COMPLETING THIS ? COULD YOU GUYS EXPLAIN THIS FOR ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?