28th December 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Fire and Safety couse? I have finished my electronics and instrumentation engineering in Chennai

dear sir,
Iam rajesh,i finshed my electronics and instumentation engg in chennai. i would like to do the fire and safety couse ,please tell me it is usefull or not......

Related Questions:
  1. Does PGD on Fire and Safety course helpful for me being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 3.7 years of experience in Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm and Detection System?
  2. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  3. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  5. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  6. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  7. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  8. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. List of electronic companies which provide 6 months training in Internship?
  10. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  15. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  18. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
18th May 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Fire and Safety couse? I have finished my electronics and instrumentation engineering in Chennai

sir,i had completed my btec in the stream of ece,its better option to me r not......and which course is better for me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?