9th March 2023, 08:32 AM
Riya sagar

Can I be an IPS Officer if I have done my graduation from Korea?

Can I be an ips officer if I have completed my 12 in india and graduation from korea

And how can I be

12th March 2023, 07:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be an IPS Officer if I have done my graduation from Korea?

To become an I.P.S Officer, you ha e to appear and qualify in all three stages of Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university ( India or Abroad ). Age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination, but have to qualify in all three stages of the examination for the final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th March 2023, 01:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be an IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed a graduation degree course from Korea, you are eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination and therefore to become an IPS officer as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned provided you get an equivalent certificate from Association of India University (AIU).

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
8th April 2023, 10:56 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, you can become an IPS officer in India even if you have completed your graduation from Korea, provided you meet the eligibility criteria set by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

To be eligible for the IPS exam, you must be an Indian citizen and have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or institution. There are no specific requirements regarding the country where you completed your graduation, as long as the university or institution is recognized by the Indian government or the Association of Indian Universities.

However, you will need to appear for the Civil Services Examination (CSE), which is conducted by the UPSC. The CSE consists of three stages - Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The Preliminary examination is a screening test and the Mains examination consists of written tests, which include essay-type questions, comprehension, and analytical skills. If you clear the Mains examination, you will be called for an interview by the UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?