28th July 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 64% of marks?

Sir my 12th result is 64% i can join indian airforce or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  5. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class with less than 50% of marks?
  7. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  10. How to join Air force after passing 12th class with 50 marks in commerce?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th class with 83% marks in medical stream -- [New]
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  13. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  14. Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam?
  15. Can I join Air Force after completing of 12th class science from general category?
  16. How can I join Air Force after passing 10th class examination with 50% marks?
  17. How to get admission in Indian Air Force? I have completed my class 12th with 82% marks
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
28th July 2012, 11:08 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 64% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

You are eligible to join in Indian Air Force after completing +2 as you satisfy the minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian Air Force

The way by which you can join in Indian Air Force by completing +2 is that you need to write the entrance exam for it.

The entrance exam which you can write on depeding your qualification for joining in Indian Air Force is by writing the NDA Exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:

> Indian Army
> Indian Navy
> Indian Air Force

For joining in Indian Air Force the qualification which you need to possess in order to apply for the NDA Exam are:

~ You need to be a citizen of India

~ The candidate need to be a unmarried male candidate

~ The age limit needed for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years

~ The education qualification needed for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects in order to join in Indian Air Force

~ The candidate need to be physically fit as it is very important

The candidate who is satisfying all these criteria is eligible to apply for the NDA Exam.

If you need more information regarding the exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th July 2012, 11:42 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 64% of marks?

Quote:

hello

First of all let me tell you that one can join the defense sevices(as in your case you want to join Indian defense services) hence you are required to give NDA exam which is conducted by Union public service commission for admission in the three defense services of India namely::
>>Indian Army
> Indian Navy
> Indian Air Force

you can apply for Indian Air force through NDA Entrance exam if you fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria

Eligibility criteria

~~you are required to have age between 16.5 to 19 years.

~~you should have passed XII exams from a recognized school or board.

~~you should be citizen of India ora subject of nepal or Bhutan or Tibet.

~~this exam is for unmarried male candidates.

~~candidates having PCM can apply for all three branches of Indian Defense Services,

~~candidates of non PCM branch can apply for Only Indian Millitary academy.

~~since you have PCB in intermediate so you can apply for Indian Millitary Academy to be a pilot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<----Important point to Note-->>

• one needs to understand that there is no Percentage required to appear in NDA exam
  • But yes you need to have good marks in XII (although just passing marks are enough) to fulfill the eligibility
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can also apply for commercial pilot for which Eligibility criteria is mentioned below::

the candidate should have passed XII Exam from non medical branch that is PCM and you having pure sciences that is PCB can not apply for this exam to become a commercial pilot in the flying academies.

for more visit---http://careerairforce.nic.in/

hope this helped.........

with regards
roknits
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nda  patteren-1.JPG
Views:	694
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	102365   Click image for larger version

Name:	VisualFitness.png
Views:	125
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	102366   Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA-Physical-Requirements.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	102368  
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus for NDA Exam.docx(12.6 KB, 116 views)
28th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 64% of marks?

Quote:
~Since you are a 12 pass out therefore you are eligible to give the National Defense Academy Examination to enter the three academies, namely, air force, navy and indian military academy.

~You will get training for three years in NDA and after that you will be given the option to enter your selected academy and further train yourself.

~Since you have plans of entering the air force academy therefore apart from passing your class 12 board exam you need to have physics and mathematics as mandatory subjects at 10+2 level.

~Even final year students are eligible to give this exam and your age should be between 16.5 and 19 years. There is no age relaxation for the reserved categories.

~The written examination pattern includes objective questions from mathematics and general ability test. Total marks alloted for the written exam is 900 marks. The same marks is alloted for the SSB interview.

~NDA is mainly for the unmarried male citizen of india. Girls are therefore not allowed to give this exam unfortunately.

Physical Criteria:

Eye Criteria:

Reference Books for NDA Exam:

Study Package for NDA/NA Entrance Exam
by TMH
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing

UPSC PORTAL General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability MCQs 1000+Q: Useful for IAS | PCS | NDA | SSC & all other examinations
by Portal Publications
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

NDA/NA Chapterwise-Sectionwise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

National Defence Academy (NDA) , Naval Academy (INA) Exam Solved & Practice Papers
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal Publications

NDA Coaching Centres:

New Careers Academy

Minerva Academy

Cavalier India

Bolster Academea

Baalnoi Academy

Disha Academy

Aditya Classes

Brillant Point
28th July 2012, 12:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can join indian air force after 12th standard by applying nda exam.

NDA exam stands for national defence accdemy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
NDA exam is conducted into three wings:-
Indian army
Indian navy
Indian air force
NDA EXAM ELIGIBLITY:-
>you must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with pcm subject.
>age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You must be indian citizen and unmarried man.
For morehttp://www.upsc.gov,in-
31st July 2012, 09:26 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

HI..!!!

-->you can join after 12th through NDA Exam.

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
2nd August 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian air force after completion my B.E mechanical engineering?
2nd August 2012, 07:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force through appearing entrance exam of NDA(National Defence Academy) conducted by UPSC two times a year after 12th standard.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male. He should either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board. He should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good physical and Mental physique.

There is no requirement of any percentage of marks for application to NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview followed by Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can i join air force as i had completed my 12th class with 53% in commerce and am doing my final year graduation my age is 23 (jan 2012), can i ?
8th February 2013, 12:18 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

NDA exam stands for national defence accdemy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
Indian army
Indian navy
Indian air force
8th February 2013, 12:19 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Indian army
Indian navy
Indian air force
2nd April 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,Myself vatsal singh and i love IAF can i join indian air force
with 70% marks with pcm in 12th
7th July 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

sir my self sandeep kumar. I will be go in air force. my % in pcm 68% . . so any other way to go in IAF without nda due to my age above 19 .
22nd November 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self snaha kobal I will be Go in air force my pcm 64% so any other way IFA without nda due to my age 19
30th March 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I am pass the plus two exam before four years . now i am a degree student ( Bse.Chemistry) . I had N
30th March 2015, 03:21 PM
AJEESH.P VAIKOM

SIR,
I am pass the plus two exam before four years . now i am a degree student (
B Sc.Chemistry) . I had NCC B C Certificates .I participated T S C camp at Delhi. I am 157 cm toll. using this information , can I join Indian Air Force ,Navy, or Army . I am waiting for your replay sir.
yours faith fully

MOB : 7403741455
EMAIL : [email protected]
23rd May 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 49% of marks PCM?
31st May 2015, 04:17 AM
jhavikas39

Quote:

After passing 12th with physics and maths you are eligible for Indian Air force.

You have two option to join Indian Air Force:-
> As Air Man
> As Officer
For Joining as a officer you have to quallify the N.D.A exam.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility for N.D.A:-
> Pass 12th from recognized board or university.
> Age should be 16-19 year.
> No age relaxation for ST/SC candidate
> You should be medically fit.

You have to qualify three stage:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical Exam.
9th July 2015, 10:08 PM
Mohit.Bansal

For Indian Air Force you should have completed 12th with science subjects like Math and Physics from recognised Board or University.

Percentage is not a bar for Air Force.

For Air Force you should have to apply for NDA exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.

NDA exam is conducted for the posts in different sectors of Indian Defence-
1. Indian Navy Wing
2. Indian Air Force Wing
3. Indian Army wing

The Exam is comprises of three Stages:
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Examination
3. Interview

Eligibility Criteria:
For Naval and Air Force wing you are required to complete 12th with science subjects like Maths and Physics.
For Army Wing you need 12th in any stream from recognized college or University.
Age Limit:
For NDA your age should be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates can apply.

Application Fee:
Application fee for exam is Rs. 100.

How to apply?
you have to apply for the exam online on following link

http://upsconline.nic.in/
12th March 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

If any chances for female to join indian airforce after 12 th clas? Now am studying B.tech in department of aerospace engineering or after b.tech any chance ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?