3rd October 2012, 07:35 PM
amish94somani

Can I join any IAS coaching center after passing B.Tech in Electrical branch

sir,
i am a student of 1st year btech in electrical branch,at this stage ,can i join a any ias coaching center? please suggest me.

9th November 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join any IAS coaching center after passing B.Tech in Electrical branch

Sir now i am a student of b.tech ,2nd year,EEE branch.my aim is to b an iAS .give some suggestion plz
7th February 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join any IAS coaching center after passing B.Tech in Electrical branch

Sir,i have already passed b.tech in electrical branch & i am searching for the best civil service exam coaching centre in Delhi.plz suggest me the best one
7th February 2013, 06:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Do not worry ,I am providing you the best coaching centers for the civil services exam preparation in Delhi.

Since you have passed your bachelor's degree in electrical branch,so you are eligible in terms of academic requirement for the civil services examinations.

You must also satisfy the age limit also that is the general category age limit is 21-30 years.Relaxation to obc in three years and five years to sc/st respectively.

Mind it one thing if you are general category candidate ,you will get only four attempts ,for obc it is seven and for sc/st there is no limit.

The list of best coaching centers in Delhi are:

1.Rau's IAS academy

2.Chanakya's IAS academy

3.Eten IAS academy

4.Career shapers

5.Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy

6.Ujjwal IAS academy

7.Vedanta IAS

8.Khan Study group.

From my point of view,You should join the Rau's IAS as it is the best coaching centers for IAS preparation.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?