7th June 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to take IAS coaching after passing 12th with ECE branch in engineering

I'm am +2 student.i want to take e.c.e branch in engineering.along with it i want to take I.A.S. coaching. So i want clear information about in which institute i can get coaching towards I.A.S. During i am studying my engineering course in vizag.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for IAS coaching after passing 10th, 12th and engineering with 62%, 59.8% and 59.2% respectively?
  2. Can I join any IAS coaching center after passing B.Tech in Electrical branch
  3. Which branch is the most preferable to me after 12th if I plan to join IAS later?
  4. Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?
  5. How should I prepare for IAS examination after passing B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center?
  7. What should I opt in graduation for IAS? Best coaching class for preparation of IAS in New Delhi? -- [New]
  8. How to join Unique IAS coaching after passing 12th class?
  9. Which are the subjects listed in IAS for ECE branch?
  10. How can I prepare for IAS examination? I am a BE, ECE graduate
  11. Can I apply for government engineering job after passing B.Tech with 56% in ECE branch?
  12. Can I get a good job after passing 12th with less than 60% in ECE branch
  13. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  14. How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Best coaching institutes in Delhi for IAS?
  15. How to become an IAS officer after completing ECE BCE? Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai, Trichy
  16. How to prepare for railway junior engineering after passing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE branch?
  17. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the good coaching classes for preparation for IAS after engineering? What is the duration of the coaching? How much does it costs?
8th June 2013, 08:29 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take IAS coaching after passing 12th with ECE branch in engineering

Hi Friend.................

IAS means Indian Administrative Services and is basically meant for those aspiring candidates who have strong dedication towards the country.

India holds a UPSC examination every year and on the basis of this examination a number of IAS officers are recruitment.

UPSC conducted Civil Examination for this

For this Civil Examination some eligibility are there

if you satisfy these all eligibility then you are eligible for civil examination

Eligibility Criteria for Civil Examination

Educational Qualification

>> Candidates have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university,

>> Final year students also eligible for this examination

>> There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

>> Candidates age should between 21 years to 30 years for general candidates

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates

Nationality

>> Candidates should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

** Preliminary Examination

** Mains Examination

** Interview Test

No.of Attempts

>> Maximum 7 attempts for general candidates

>> Maximum 4 attempts for OBC Candidates

>> There is no restriction for SC/ST candidates

Paper Pattern for IAS exam :-

1) General-Studies paper carries 150 marks

2) Optional paper carries 150 marks.

Instead of one compulsory paper of General Studies and one Optional paper, both the papers shall be compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?