10th March 2011, 12:26 PM
preethi91

When should I join coaching center for preparation for IAS while in 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

hello....im preethi....im doing my engg in biomedical branch...i completed my 2nd yr....wen shud i join coaching center r start my preparation....fr ias.plz suggest me wat shud i do...and wch subject shud i take preferably...

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Com 2nd year the right time to join coaching for IAS entrance exam if I didnt have Maths in my 9th to 12th class?
  2. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  3. How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. Should I start preparing now for IAS after graduation? Do I need to join coaching?
  5. Is it possible to fill IAS prelims form using 2nd graduation degree?
  6. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  7. Can I join any IAS coaching center after passing B.Tech in Electrical branch
  8. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. Where can I get coaching center for GATE XE(Engineering Science) in Kolkata? Is there any coaching center in Kolkata for this?
  10. How to write IAS exam after completing engineering? I am studying engineering 3rd year CSE
  11. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  12. What is the total fee for general studies and which is the best coaching center for IAS exam?
  13. How to start preparation for IAS examination while in 2nd year of engineering?
  14. How to prepare for TGT in Social Science?
  15. Best coaching institute for preparation of IAS exam in MP -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in direct 2nd year in Biomedical engineering
  17. What should be my first step towards IAS preparation? I am 2nd year electrical engineering student
  18. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2011, 11:01 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When should I join coaching center for preparation for IAS while in 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preethi91 View Post
hello....im preethi....im doing my engg in biomedical branch...i completed my 2nd yr....wen shud i join coaching center r start my preparation....fr ias.plz suggest me wat shud i do...and wch subject shud i take preferably...
Hi preethi !!

Hmm as you are in your engineering second year it is now not the time to join in a coaching center for Civil's preparation because as you know you are stepping into the other world which is not at all related to your technical field.

so you have to make a correct step in selecting which way and in what time because it may disturb your engineering and personal life too.

As the eligibility for civil's exam is only after 21 years of age and after completing your degree.
The preparation for civil's exam is enough at most for 6 months. Six months of vigorous preparation can get you the job as a civil servant.
This is not the time to think about civils coaching.

it will be good if you take coaching atleast after your 3rd year engineering.or after completing your 4th year.

but while preparing for civil services you should be very strict to yourself.
you should be able to sacrifice all the worldly pleasures.
you should be able to burn midnight oil.
you should be able to make smart plans and achieve them with dedicated hard work.

Coming to subject selection this should be done by your own self analysis on what you are interested the most for example I myself interested in geography and psychology
even though psychology is not the scoring subject I'm just interested in it.

In this way you have to find out your inner desire and interest. selection of optional subjects is done in the level 2 of the examination i.e., mains exam

all the best for subject selection select the best which you like the most even it is toughest one and hard to score marks all that important is our interest in the subject.

Regards

~AdityA~
26th August 2011, 11:07 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: When should I join coaching center for preparation for IAS while in 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

You have to make a correct step in selecting which way and in what time because it may disturb your engineering and personal life too.

As the eligibility for civil's exam is only after 21 years of age and after completing your degree.

The preparation for civil's exam is enough at most for 6 months. Six months of vigorous preparation can get you the job as a civil servant.

But this is not the time to think about civils coaching.

In my idea it will be better if you take coaching atleast after your 3rd year engineering.or after completing your 4th year.

Thanks!!
26th August 2011, 11:41 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When should I join coaching center for preparation for IAS while in 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by preethi91 View Post
well..i would suggest u to take up coaching from the starting of 3rd year because that is the time when major and the most important part of ur engineering shall begin..so ur coaching will also help u in ur engineering..
for the time being..keep yourself updated with the current affairs and general knowledge from any source that is available to u..

hope this helps..
27th August 2011, 01:19 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: When should I join coaching center for preparation for IAS while in 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?

Dear friend,
IAS exam comes under UPSC the name of the exam is CSE.Previously it was ICS.Anyway this is one of the most hard exam in India also very much competition is there,so if you are serious about it then try to prepare for it from now, but one thing you have to devote your all day for it then you can have success.
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?