21st June 2022, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Pharma after supplimentary exam?

I have failed in 2nd puc maths subject can i join BPharma after supplimentry exam there is time or not

23rd June 2022, 08:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Pharma after supplimentary exam?

If you clear your backlog in Mathematics paper of your 2nd PUC i.e; Class 12th through supplementary examination before the time of admission to B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course then you can get admission in the same degree this time only otherwise you will have to wait till the next admission cycle starts next year.
24th June 2022, 01:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Those candidates who have passed their supplementary exams are eligible to apply for pharmacy courses.
The minimum eligibility criteria required to join be pharmacy is 10 + 2 with science stream from a recognised board with at least 55% marks and relaxation of 5% in percentage is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
25th June 2022, 12:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join the course after the supplimentary paper.

Candidates passed std 12th from a recognised board in PCB/PCM are eligible to pursue B.Pharma course.

The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website to get detail about the institution in which you want to get the admission.
25th June 2022, 05:17 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

To get admission is B.Pharma course a student have to complete his 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board. The entrance exam for pharmacy course is GPAT i.e. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude test. Students having 3 year diploma in pharmacy can also get admission in 2nd year of this course. Seats will be allotted as per marks scored in Entrance Exam. You need to clear all the subjects before submission of application for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?