14th December 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in part time Ph.D for a full time teacher of high school

I am a permanent teacher (MSc in Zoology) of a government sponsored HS school in WB. Now I want to get myself admitted in part time PhD in zoology under any recognised university in India. Please let me know the details about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  3. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  4. Possibility to do Part Time PhD for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  5. Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time?
  6. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  7. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  8. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  9. What is the qualification required to apply for part time Ph.D?
  10. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  11. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  13. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  14. Procedure to move from full time MCA course to part time MCA?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in full time PhD if done part time MS from IITs?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  18. Detailed information about PhD in Zoology course for part time Government Teacher?
15th December 2017, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in part time Ph.D for a full time teacher of high school

To do Ph.D in Zoology through distance mode, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Zoology from a recognized University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed their Master's Degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Zoology in different Universities offering the said course through distance mode.
15th December 2017, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in part time Ph.D for a full time teacher of high school

You can apply for admission, when there is an admission notification by the concerned university. You just need a M.Sc degree with 55% marks to apply for it.

If you have experience of more than 5 years in same field, then you will be exempted from any entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview stage only.
15th December 2017, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission, when there is an admission notification by the concerned university. You just need a M.Sc degree with 55% marks to apply for it on the basis of 5% relaxation.

If you have experience of more than 5 years in same field, then you will be exempted from any entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview stage only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?