19th July 2022, 12:33 AM
Mnv0210

Can I join High School Teacher for Maths after BSc?

Sir can I joined as high school teacher for maths after completing BSc PCM ( physical science) with physics chemistry maths after completing b.ed also. Near my town govt. school wants bsc b.ed teacher for maths.

20th July 2022, 05:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join High School Teacher for Maths after BSc?

No, you have to study B. Ed to become a Teacher after completing B.Sc in Mathematics.

>> The B.Ed eligibility criteria is that:-

The applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized board or university. Aspirants must have scored at least 50% marks in their graduation. The age of the candidates applying for the post must not be less than 21 years old.
21st July 2022, 11:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join High School Teacher for Maths after BSc?

With Bachelor degree you are not eligible to apply for PGT or teacher in high school.

For teaching in high school, candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination. The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue master degree to become eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?