30th October 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?

I am working as record assistant now i am passed ssc and iti 2years course with 70% . I am eligible for Junior Assistasnt Promotion ( the required qualification to the post of Junior assistant is inter or equvalnt)

13th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?

when the junior assistant recruitment examination,2010- preliminary result will be out ?
14th April 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?

hi i am 10th paash addmishn of sarvear corsh
9th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am copleted my iti electronics mechanic wid 67%pass.
And i have 5 year exp.in this electronics repairing nd programing also.
I repairing AC DRIVE,SEROVE DRIVER ND MOTOR,PLC,HMI ECT
REPAIRING AND PROGRAMING TO LUBI ELECTRONICS PVT LTD.
26th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in electronic and telecomunication after iti in electronic mechanic
15th December 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

can i do diploma after two years iti training in electronices
5th October 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working as record assistant now i am passed ssc and iti 2years course with 70% . I am eligible for Junior Assistasnt Promotion ( the required qualification to the post of Junior assistant is inter or equvalnt)
i m only 12 th passed then i interested in this job sir pls
21st July 2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

after passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 50% am i eligible for L.L.B. 5 years course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?