25th April 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become a High School Teacher for a BSc Physics Honours student?

Hi Sir, I am a student of BSc Physics Honours and I am planning to become a Teacher in a High School. I don't know, how I can do this? Can you please help me to know how I can become a Teacher in High School?

27th April 2020, 09:38 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a High School Teacher for a BSc Physics Honours student?

--Eligibility criteria to become a Teacher in High School are as follows:-

:- Candidates must passed 12th with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in any of the stream in recognized board.

:- Must complete your Graduation with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in any of the recognized board.

:- Must complete minimum of 1 years course duration of B.ED .

:- Must appear and crack the entrance exam namely as CTET.
27th April 2020, 09:11 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: How to become a High School Teacher for a BSc Physics Honours student?

You need to have B.ED degree if you want to teach in schools. With Bsc physics honours you need to take B.ED after that .
27th April 2020, 09:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment as PGT, the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must possess B.Ed or Diploma in Education or equivalent qualification.

So, after possessing the required qualification, you will become eligible for the recruitment as teacher in high school.
3rd May 2020, 11:44 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to become a High School Teacher for a BSc Physics Honours student?

How to become a High School Teacher for a BSc Physics Honours student

The required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must possess B.Ed or Diploma in Education or equivalent qualification.

Graduation with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in any of the recognized board.

Complete minimum of 1 years course duration of B.ED .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?