17th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Abhinandan Minz

Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of 11th Class?

Can we join Indian Air Force after 11th class??

17th May 2012, 12:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of 11th Class?

No. You are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 11th class. Because, one should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in order to join Indian Air Force.

Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of 12th class and waiting for the result can also apply for this exam. But, they should be able to show the proof of passing in 12th class when they appear for Interview.

To join Air Force, the candidate should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

Not only for Air Force wing, the candidates can also join the following defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to take this exam.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam and appear for this exam in the final year of your 12th class.

Don't appear for this exam if you are in the very beginning of your 12th class. Because, if you do this, you will not be able to provide the 12th pass certificate in the Interview.

If you are about to complete your 12th class or already taken the exams of 12th class, then you can take this exam.

You can apply for this exam in both the online and offline modes.

You can get the application forms for this exam from the designated post offices all over India.

For complete information regarding this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
17th May 2012, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinandan Minz View Post

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for NDA (Indian Air Force) exam because you have not completed 12th standard.The minimum eligibility criteria for NDA exam is 12th standard.You are now in 11th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year by UPSC.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA (All Wings )exam . Commerce and Arts student are applicable only for Indian Army post.There is no marks criteria.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Reserved category.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

But you are applicable for state police exam , CISF , CRPF, ASSAM RIFLES ,ITBP , BSF and many more organization but all post for 10th th standard for constable post. But you must fulfill the age limit also because they consider some age limitation.

So better option for you , first completed your 12th standard then you can apply in Indian Air Force exam.

You have above 1 years in hand so you can prepare well for NDA exam.Collect some Books and Question paper and prepare all those paper in taking some times.

17th May 2012, 12:22 PM
a444

sorry but you are not eligible for nda exam because
Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.
17th May 2012, 12:40 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
INDIAN AIR FORCE

DEAR you can not join indian air force after 11th.

ELIGIBLITY FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE BY APPLYING NDA ERXAM
1-EDUCATION QUILIFICATION
12th standard from recognized board with science department
2- AGE LIMIT
age limit for this exam is 16.5-19 years.
there is no age relaxation for reserved category.
other eligiblity
you must be unmarried man and indian citizen.
nda exam pattern

BEST BOOKS FOR NDA EXAM;

for more information you can visit here;
[IMG]www.upsc.gov.in[/IMG]
17th May 2012, 02:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hI dear.......
As you are interested for Indian air force you can apply for NDA exam after +2 exam.......

The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows........

The best books for preparation for NDA exam.....

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.........
18th May 2012, 12:51 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinandan Minz View Post
No. You are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 11th class. Because, one should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in order to join Indian Air Force.

Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of 12th class and waiting for the result can also apply for this exam. But, they should be able to show the proof of passing in 12th class when they appear for Interview.

To join Air Force, the candidate should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

Not only for Air Force wing, the candidates can also join the following defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing

One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to take this exam.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam and appear for this exam in the final year of your 12th class.

Don't appear for this exam if you are in the very beginning of your 12th class. Because, if you do this, you will not be able to provide the 12th pass certificate in the Interview.

If you are about to complete your 12th class or already taken the exams of 12th class, then you can take this exam.

You can apply for this exam in both the online and offline modes.

You can get the application forms for this exam from the designated post offices all over India.

Important dates for NDA II EXAM:
• Release of Notification: 5th May,2012
• Last date of submission of application form: 4th June, 2012
• Date of Examination: 19th August, 2012

For complete information regarding this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
25th June 2012, 12:08 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

->No. You are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 11th class.

->Because, one should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects in order to join Indian Air Force.

->Candidates who have appeared for final year exams of 12th class and waiting for the result can also apply for this exam.

->But, they should be able to show the proof of passing in 12th class when they appear for Interview.

->To join Air Force, the candidate should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

->Not only for Air Force wing, the candidates can also join the following defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing

->One should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

->Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to take this exam.

->So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam and appear for this exam in the final year of your 12th class.

thank u..!!

all the best!!
25th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

There are several groups under Indian air force.

To apply for Group X your minimum age should be 17 - 22 Years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate or Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering. Then you will be eligible for the technical trades.

To apply for group "Y" one needs to be between 17 and 22 years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Then you will be eligible for all group Y trades except the musical trade.

To be eligible for the musical trade of group y you have to be between 17 and 25 years and minimum qualification required is Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards and should be proficient in playing one of the musical instrument.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
25th June 2012, 11:52 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this after 11th standard you are not eligible for indian airforce because the minimum educational qualification for Indian airforce is 12th standard.

To be eligible for indian airforce you need to apply NDA(National Defence Service) exam.

NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commisson) twice in a year

NDA-I, and NDA-II.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board but PCM subjects are must for Indian airforce and navy.

You should be a citizen of india and physically fit.

The candidate age should not be lessthan 16.5 years and should not be morethan 19 years.

There is no age relaxation for this exam.

Only male and unmarried candidates can only eligible for this exam.

Selection process:-

Written test,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Best books to prepare NDA:-

For more details visit below site
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?