29th September 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

sir, can i join the indianairforce after 12 class.? but my age is above to 19 year and i study in
B-tech 2year.so plz give me a better answer .my inter persentage is 79.66%.
my name is Minesh kumar s/o chiranji lal
contactno-7417966162.
Addres ; Moradabad,u.p(India)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  3. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  7. How can I join Indian Defence services having completed engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  8. Is it possible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of B.Teh graduation course? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air force if I am 19 years old? I am doing 2nd year diploma
  16. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  17. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy in 2016?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
29th September 2011, 09:17 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Yes you can join air-force even after the age of 19 and after graduation...

Combined Defence Services conducted is good opportunity for candidates to join the Indian Forces at a more mature age like after graduation as minimum eligibility criteria for it will be must have passed graduation and the more your chances of getting higher rank in your career as an officer....

Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army HQ/Rtg.

Coming to cutoff marks of CDS as asked by you can be of average of 70% as a safer side.
butt It would be better if the candidates try to score at least 45 % marks in each of the papers and the overall aggregate above 60 % .
29th September 2011, 02:01 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, can i join the indianairforce after 12 class.? but my age is above to 19 year and i study in
B-tech 2year.so plz give me a better answer .my inter persentage is 79.66%.
my name is Minesh kumar s/o chiranji lal
contactno-7417966162.
Addres ; Moradabad,u.p(India)
dear friend,

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after 12th. As you are studing in B.Tech 2nd year. So I think at first complete it then join to IAF and it will be beneficial to you also. Besides this your percentage is till now is so good that you can get a good job in IAF after B.Tech.
There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

all the best.
29th September 2011, 04:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?

Hello friend,
If you are interested in joining the flying branch of Indian Air Force, you may write combined defense service exam conducted by UPSC. To be eligible, you will have to complete your graduation and be within the age limit of 19-23 years.

If you want to join the technical department of the Indian Air Force, you may join as aeronautical engineer. To be eligible, you must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the degree program and mus be within the age limit of 18-28 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
29th September 2011, 05:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
29th September 2011, 11:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can join in Indian Air Force through exams like- CDS, UES..

Eligibility for CDS exam:-

For Air Force:-

The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade but must have physics and maths in 12th..
The age should be in between 19-23 years..

Eligibility for UES exam:-

The candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field with 60% aggregate..
The age should be in between 18-28 years..

So, you can go for any of these exams..
All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?