4th November 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy after studying Hotel Management?

i am preparing hotel managment can i join indian navy or airforce

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  2. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  3. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  4. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force by studying in commerce stream
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  8. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  9. How to join indian air force or navy after 12th science?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  11. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?
  12. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy or Indian Air force after passing 12th science? I am 20 years old
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy being a student of Science stream?
  17. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  18. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force/Navy for ECE Diploma holder?
5th November 2011, 12:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy after studying Hotel Management?

Hello friend,
If you are really interested in joining Indian Air Force or Indian Navy, you may do it by qualifying the combined defense service exam conducted by the union public service commission.
To be eligible for the Indian Air Force, you need to be a graduate and must have studied Maths and Physics at +2 level. The eligible age is within 19-23 years.

To be eligible for the Indian Navy, you must have a bachelors degree in science or in engineering. The eligible age is between 19-22 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
5th November 2011, 05:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy after studying Hotel Management?

hi,
i am sorry to say that you can't join AIR FORCE or NAVY after hotel management course

good luck!
2nd January 2012, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

for banking sector hotel management degree is eligible or not
28th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i m dillipfrom vigac.i want to join in indian navy.plz reply with what is the prrocedure to join in this line. i m hotel management student.
28th November 2012, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

To join Air force and Navy you must be from maths and physics field.

Graduation must be in Engineering or maths or physics from a recognised university.

There is only one option for you to join Air force that is Ground Duty branch through AFCAT .

For ground duty branch of AFCAT Graduate is any discipline is required.

If you are applying for CDS exam after hotel management graduation then you will be only eligible for Indian Army.

For CDS exam age limit is 19 to 25 years.

For AFCAT also age should be between 19 to 25 years.

In all the defence exams of officers level there is objective type paper and SSB interview.

Medical fitness is the must if you want to join defence and if you are not medically fit then you have no chance of joining defence.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

Please click on the link below to know more about CDS examshttp://http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/...3/cds1/eng.pdf
29th November 2012, 01:57 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Lightbulb Re: Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy after studying Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am preparing hotel managment can i join indian navy or airforce

hi friend

1> A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

2> Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

3> Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

4> A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test

Physical Requirement:
  1. A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.
  2. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours.
  3. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
19th August 2013, 10:16 PM
kkranthi713
Junior Member+

Eligibility to join Indian Air force after Hotel Management :

Educational qualification :

Educational qualification must be graduation in Engineering/maths/physics from a recognised university by the central government.

You can join Air force as Ground Duty branch through AFCAT.

For ground duty branch of AFCAT Graduate in any discipline is required.

Required Age Criteria:

Age must be between 19 years to 25 years.

For more details you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?