31st July 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?

i m doing hotel manegement can i get a job in indin air force after compeleting my couse?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?
  2. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?
  3. Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?
  4. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Procedure to apply?
  5. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  6. Can I get Job in Indian Army after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  7. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  11. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy after studying Hotel Management?
  12. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  13. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get job in Tata Steel in Kaling Nagar, Jaipur after retiring from Indian Air Force?
  16. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  17. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  18. Can I apply for job in Hotels without doing Hotel Management course? Is there any way to attend Air Hostess training?
8th August 2011, 01:37 PM
dabuankit

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?

After completing the hotel management course you can easily get entry in Air force by following some procedure i.e. in the month of june the AFCAT forms are avilable and in the month of august there is enterance exam held and the session starts in the month of july by next year. the post which u able to apply are the ground duty officer (commissioned officer). main eligibilty is the percentage criteria i.e. 60 % in graduation.
thank you...
8th August 2011, 01:42 PM
dabuankit

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?

u can easily get entry into Air force by giving enterance exam which were held in the month of August and forms available in the month of june. The name of test is AFCAT(air force common admission test). Eligibility criteria is 60 % in the graduation
19th August 2011, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

i m doing hotel management from ihm bhopl.can i get job indian air force after complete my course
8th September 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i hve more than 3 year experience in hotel industry, and my age is 26. Can i join indian air force. I had done hotel management in 2008
9th September 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

(ABHISHEK) Can i get job in indian air force after completion of hotel management course?(I am a male)
30th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv done my three years diploma in hotel management nd right nw im working in taj hotel delhi nd i would like to join indian air force so wats d procedure to join it.nd wats d age limit in it?
27th November 2011, 12:18 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

After completing the hotel management course you can easily get entry in Air force by following some procedure i.e. in the month of june the AFCAT forms are avilable and in the month of august there is enterance exam held and the session starts in the month of july by next year. the post which u able to apply are the ground duty officer (commissioned officer). main eligibilty is the percentage criteria i.e. 60 % in graduation.

thank you
26th February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get a job of lieutinent after the completion of b.s.c in hotel management degree course.?
16th August 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 3 yr degree in hotel management from YCMOU. Can i Get Job In Airlines & in which Department ?
13th February 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Where we can collect this AFCAT EXAM form.
10th March 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir , I have been Flying as a Flight attendant for the Leading Airline in India For Past 7 years , now I wish to make my career in Air force , do I get a chance to join Air force ? And what would be mY designation ?
20th September 2020, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor's in tourism studies . Can i sit for afcat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?