11th August 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech?

How can I join the Indian Army after getting my B.Tech in Computer Science? Is there any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details. And, at which post in Army can I apply?

15th August 2019, 01:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech?

CDS provides a better opportunity to candidates who want to join defence service after bachelor degree.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will be recruited as an Officer.

The age limit is 19-24 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you can appear in the examination and qualify in it for final recruitment.
15th August 2019, 02:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech?

Yes, you can join Indian Army after completion of your B.Tech course. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in UPSC CDS examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

—> You should be a citizen of India.

—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 19 to 24 years.

—> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

—> You should be physically as well as mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?