6th February 2012, 08:00 AM
paul raj c

What shall I do after completion of BA in Sociology having interest in Social work and not interest to study MSW?

Hi iam now appearing BA sociology. Bt i dont know what after this.. Ivery much intrested in social work. Bt not intrest to study MSW... Plz help me

6th February 2012, 12:12 PM
prafvik

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BA in Sociology having interest in Social work and not interest to study MSW?

Hello my friend

After completing BA sociology Apply for MA in sociology

Because recently lot of openings were in Public as well as private sector companies

for the post of Personal Manager.

Eligibility for MA sociology is
BA with 55 % aggregate.

for more details you can visit

http://sociology.org
4th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do after completion of BA in Sociology having interest in Social work and not interest to study MSW?

After complet B.A in any subject can i study MSW?
4th April 2012, 07:47 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Socialogy is a study of all kind of societies and focus on social religion, culture, politics economy etc.

Socialogy is a board science that can open many avenues.

Students after doing BA/MA in socialogy can works with

Human Resources

UN Bodies

Civil Service

The Publishing Industries

(as copy editor and communication editor)

GOVT Agencies

NGO

Media and Market Research Agencies

Research Firms

General Studies or Development Studies.

More Areas where Socialogist can Work

Bureaucracy

Teaching

Economic Field

Journalism

Businesses

you should read daily news papers or Employment news paper for GOVT jobs.
7th April 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i dont know which kind of books read for giving entrance exam....pls suggest me......
16th March 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

after b.a in sociology i want to b a probation officer so now what can i do
3rd July 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

can we only apply for ma sociology after completing ba sociology??
20th July 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year b.a.sociology. I am very confused what to do next? Can anyone explain me what are the opportunities after completing B.A.sociology other than MSW and M.a.sociology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?